Please read the rules & guidelines below and then click on the “Accept Terms” link at the bottom of the page to begin reserving your passes or special items.
The Library’s Museum Passes have been generously provided by the Friends of the Sayville Library. The following is a list of museum passes and special items that may be reserved with a Sayville Library Card:
|Museum Passes||Special Items|
|Children's Museum of the East End||Cornhole Set|
|Cradle of Aviation Museum||Bocce Ball Set|
|Fire Island Lighthouse||Croquet Set|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum||Giant Dice|
|Long Island Children's Museum||Kan Jam|
|New York Empire Pass||Molkke|
|Old Westbury Gardens||Ring Toss|
|Parrish Art Museum||Toppling Tower|
|Vanderbilt Museum & Planetarium|
- 1 museum pass may be requested per Library card. Each patron is able to make up to 1 reservation on a museum pass in a 30-day period.
- 2 special items may be requested per Library card. Each patron is able to check out up to 4 special items in a 30-day period.
- The day that you reserve the pass or special item for is the day that you must pick it up. You cannot pick up the pass or special item before the date that you reserved it for.
- All museum passes and special items may be borrowed for three (3) days in total that the Library is open (not including Sundays).
- *The Empire Pass is available for seven (7) days or three (3) days.
- Please cancel any reservations that you will not be using as soon as possible so that another patron may use the pass or item.
- Please bring your Library card when you pick up your reserved museum pass or special item.
- There will be a $25 fee for each day that a museum pass is late.
- There will be a $1 fee for each day that a special item is late.
- If a museum pass or special item is lost the borrower is responsible for the replacement cost of the pass or special item (Replacement cost for museum passes is $100.00. Replacement cost for special items is $50.00)
- Museum passes may be reserved up to two months in advance of the desired date, subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Museums reserve the right to determine the rules & regulations governing the use of their passes.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or over to reserve and check out museum passes and special items.
- Contact the museum directly for information regarding the rules and limitations of the pass, parking, days & hours of operation & directions.
By clicking the “Accept Terms” link, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the rules for borrowing a Sayville Library Museum Pass & Special Item. I also accept full responsibility and liability for the cost of replacing the Museum Pass ($100) and/or Special Item ($50.00) if it is lost or stolen while checked out in my name.