NOTE: Blood Drive Time is 1:30pm-7:30pm
Due to Covid-19, many donation sites have not operated this year. Our need for blood is greater than ever! To make a reservation and donate, please call 1-800-933-2566 or visit nybc.org/donate. Type “Sayville Library” under “Sponsor Name Search”. Remember to eat, drink, and bring your Donor ID or ID with name and photo. Walk-ins allowed if capacity permits. The blood drive will be located in the Library’s main meeting room on our lower level.
Donors presenting must:
- Must wear a face mask or covering.
- Will have their temperature taken.
- Must be 14 days symptom free if recovered from Covid-19
- May NOT donate if they have a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- May NOT donate if they are currently on self-quarantine restrictions.
- Please be aware that we do not test for Covid-19.You should contact your health care provider if you want to be tested.